Monday, April 16, 2012

Upcoming Reviews!

Let me start this post by telling you about Hautelook.com. If you're not familiar with the website, it is a discount website where name brand retailers all the way from makeup to clothes to home decor have killer sales to unload any product they need off the shelves. This doesn't mean the items are defective! It's just sale merchandise that isn't moving. For example, Urban Decay decided to give its brand label a face lift and had to get rid of all the "old" labels. This resulted in getting the exact same product for a huge discount. I purchased a set of bangle bracelets designed by Amrita Singh for $12 that were originally $75. The site does have it's draw backs such as limited sale time (usually three days), long shipping time and limited item selection, however I am able to over look these for the killer savings. This site is definitely worth keeping on eye on, especially for holiday presents.

Items from Urban Decay I will be reviewing: Urban Glow highlighter, 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash, 24/7 Concealer Pencil, Urban Lash Kit in Minx, Body Jewelry Temporary Tattoos and the Book of Shadows IV


The second website I would like to tell you about is Birchbox.com. It's my first month subscribing to Birchbox and I should be receiving my first box within the next few days. Birchbox is a website that you pay a monthly subscription for ($10) and each month you receive a box with 3-5 deluxe samples of different high end beauty products. I love keeping up with new products so this seemed worth the money. Another cool thing about this site is you can buy friends/family subscriptions instead of magazines! It's a cool surprise for the beauty junkie in every family/social circle!


So stay tuned for my first two reviews on a good amount of products! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment